Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My first sharing

Finally create a blog... had plan it few months ago, but never start, Everyday seem like so busy, task coming in like never stop. Finally...
As a mother beside our little angel what else we always put beside our mouth. So the first sharing of cause will be my little daughter-yee ling, 14 months.
When think back, very difficult to beli
eve that daughter already 14 months. Seem like yesterday I just went back from the hospital, now my daughter already can walk and call “ma ma, pa pa” times pass so fast till I wish to ask it to slow down a bit. I feel like miss a lot of things on my daughter growing process. Some time even feel guilty for her. =.=

This is photo is taken by my husband. since our daughter born, we take her photo every month, sound like crazy right. Well… I “Plan” to make an album for her and as her birthday present when she 18 years old, sound sweet right. Just hope this can leave a very good memory for her. Love her so much.

6 comments:

YBrat said...

Ops, potong ur lou gong jalan to post 1st comment tim.

Wait till her 18yrs old, then gv her the album ar?! Then the album mus be very thick and heavy.

Jason Leingod said...

eh, ur fren r young brat? came here through his site...

wow, ur daughter name is EXACTLY like 'her' name... omg. is that y u brought me here young brat?!? -_-;

Weird Dan said...

your lou gong really help me a lot in office.
Anyway, nice blog you have here, unlike your lou gong blog hehehe..

LouYea said...

danielctw: hey my blog boring bcos of young brat okie LMAO *fast fast run sin*

Bombomba said...

OMG, y so fast everybody know liao de... wanna curi curi donwan let husband know also can't lo... in future really difficult to "curi makam" liao since my husband got so many "spy" (Expecially young brat).

YBrat said...

aiyak,,sorry ar, ah sou..u aso dun bribe me not to tell him..No worry la..u wana curi makan, curi infront him. Let him more love and sayang u ma




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...