Tuesday, August 15, 2006

my characteristic

Today suddenly have feel in a title so draw it out. After 3 hour in drawing show to boss happily, boss said the artwork just look like my characteristic, I answer my boss “than I will be very dangerous lo, every time u see my artwork than u know a bit about me.” he smile with us and agree.
However after he go, I look at the artwork for sometimes, ya… I agree I always draw and do this kind of design, that’s what we call different people, have different style. But hopefully in future I won’t just run around on this style. Cause I’m a designer not an artist. Not every design can apply this kind of style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like it~~~^^ nice

Bombomba said...

nice to see u moi moi ^^...




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...