Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Company 11th Anni

11th of November my company celebrating 11th Anniversary + Recognition Rally, this is the second time I take part in company Recognition Rally, also the second time I design for the ticket. The first time was very blur for me; I don’t know what I am doing at all. But after this Anniversary I had gain a lot of experience. Hopefully in the following Recognition Rally I can perform better than this.

There were a few shows in the whole day, yet baba nyonya show really leaves a very memorable moment for me. I remember I use to watch their show before, sound very familiar. That day their performance also very funny till I can’t stand and laugh.

After busy this Recognition Rally for 1 month without stopping we now busy with National Slimming Contest which will hold on 20th of dec, huh… what a rush life. Luckily having a good design team here, I really enjoy working with them.







No comments:




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...