Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beware...

Yesterday night finally have a dinner with my long long long friends – Peng Lian & Lee Hui. After secondary school graduated all busy with own career and family seldom have time meet each other or chit chat like what we used to do in the previous time. Miss the moment so much. Feel so good having such a group of friends seem like growing up together, until have own career and family. I can’t wait to see them get married and have their own children as I do ^^

We chat a lot last night, we update each other information, talk about social (or can said ke po… lol), create some joke and also talk about future… I feel these kinds of conversation are very important, it seem like can release stress… after talk than you will feel your brain and heart are getting lighter than before.

Such a happy moment, at the end spoil by a Chinese's woman, when I just lock the car, a Chinese's woman knock our door, Peng Lian ask me ignore her, but I though she need help so open a bit of the window and see what see going to said… she start with “Don't scare…I'm not bad people…Can you understand my Chinese language?” Without another word Peng Lian straight close the window and ask me to ride away… after she explain only I understand that one of her relative had come to the same situation and had lost quiet lot of money, donno how you will listen to her and bring her home and take out all your belonging to her… but she is just a girl what can she do? I didn't realize that there was another guy who stand opposite of the road looking at us. Swt… what kind of people are they? If really they are those people like my friend explain I feel so sad to them. Everyday news make people feeling bad, all is the evil side of human, what had happen to us…

After when back home feeling bad for that situation, anyway thank god nothing happen just to remind everyone out there be careful and always be alert to those that you don't know.

No comments:




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...