Monday, January 15, 2007

Big Day!!!


Last week is my big day, since also one of my friend big days we (me and secondary school’s frens) go yam cha sambil celebrate it. After graduate all busy with their own life we seldom meet each others liao … First of all need to thanks to Lee fui who gather all of us ^^ thanks ya.

To show that I really appreciate for the date I present each of u a birthday hat k, hope u all like it ya… No matter like or dislike also must accept it, no choice ar!!!

Feel pity to Mr.Yoong cos his car broke down, spend RM200 ++ fix it, but think positive luckily it wasn’t broke down next months cause we going to Kemamam ma, lou yea...we can start count down for our trip liao. Happy New Year for all ya… ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i'm the first1 2 kritik liao.nice but i look awful la.mok

Anonymous said...

Yea, really appreciate your work, good job!

I want to said thank you to all my friends!But i always forget when are their birthdays...

What a friend.

Ah Tan.

Bombomba said...

Mok,
okla, after back from "mai zu zai" u still look like ah mok just that if can wear more young color shirt than look smart lo.

Ah Tan,
ya... i always forget their birthday too, i also feel bad too...




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...