Monday, March 12, 2007

Chinese New Year trip!!

Although this year only few of us but i do have a very happy trip^^

This is the second time we bought her to beach, the first time is last Chinese new year we went to Kuala Rompin, that time she can't even stand by his own, this time she can walk along the beach by is own.... play till don’t want go back...

She is my secondary school best friend; temporary is the nanny of my girl in this trip

What so Funny? she seem like drunk!!! Of cause we doesn't drunk her, anyway when see back the picture all is her laughing face make me feel bless... Now i understand why people use to said children happiness is parent happiness too...

I feel very happy with this Chinese New Year, everything seem like smooth, both family gathering going well and also having fun trip. If you ask me what exciting in this trip, I only can said that you can’t expect too much activity, because the objective we went there is to relax our mind and body, is very easy, comfort and cheap!

We went there for 3 days 2 night trip to AWNAN KIJAL, this is the second Chinese New Year trip organize by our Mr.Hewu, first of all I need to said thank you to him by organizing this trip, although this year only 5 person yet still fun hopefully next year those who absence will appear again lo.

To describe about this trip is too long and frankly I’m lazy in typing it. Anyway I feel that it is easier for me by editing photo and share with you all… Photo that without edit already share by lou yea so if I share the same photo again seem like extra work o… for more creative and gorgeous photo please log in to lou yea photo gallery. I do share his photo in my company Notice board all praise him taking good photo o… Lou yea, since so many good feedbacks I think you won’t mind I share for my colleagues ho… don’t worry some of the photo which is SX I will delete before share it ^^


Ok, hope you all enjoy the photos…

No comments:




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...