Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Gathering with Siok Moi.

Let me introduce a bit of her. She is Siok Moi...my very good friend while in college. We wasn’t in the same class nor batch, she is my senior. We become close…. Hemm… I think is because of Student club of Alif izzit? Not sure already, anyway as long as she still is my best friend than others weren’t that important right hehe…

After graduate from college really less time for us to have a gathering. I feel glad after all this year when we meet again our relationship still warm as before. Having a few best friend beside us are better than having thousand friends, I feel glad that beside me always have a few true friends that giving me support.

We have our gathering at Mid Valle - Delifrance, but we didn't stay long there cause my little girl very incorporate requesting this and that really naughty!! After that we decided to go MPH, cause MPH have a children corner with carpet so she can read book over there and both of us can continue our topic ^^.

No comments:




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...