Friday, October 05, 2007

My girl, my mom and Me

This is my girl... Every time when i edit her picture i also very difficult to believe, my girl already so big liao. 30 months liao, is just like yesterday both of us back from hospital, now she already can run here and there, express his feeling, make a lot of funny face and atc...

I always share with my friends that daughter was just like a combination of angel and evil, she bring a lot of happiness for us of cause when she didn't cry for noting. I feel thankful of having this little angel hopefully i can give everything that she need especially care & love ^^. I'm not a 100% mother yet i was still in the training period. When will i graduate? I think if i have a choice i'll love to learn and grow together with her till the end of my life. Having a children really change the perspective of my life. The way i treat my family, my career, friends around me and also make me feel a family means a lot to me.

Finally i understand why people always said you will understand a mother's feel after you become a mom, it was really true, the day i give birth only i understand what my mom feel, when my mom visit me in hospital i was speakless yet my eye was full with tear, thanks mom....^^ thanks for everything and also giving me full support in my daily life now i really appreciate it.

This is my mom, if mom know i post her photo here sure she will knock my head hehe, does i look like my mom, hemm... i think so... this photo taken while in my convo, she look like going to cry cause i present her a rose there and give her a kiss, huh... first tine being "SO" brave. Thank for ALFA college for preparing such section for us. Giving us a opportunity to said thank you for our parent. Although already few years ago but never too late to said thank you right ^^. Wish all moms happily forever...

No comments:




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...