Sunday, October 14, 2007

Introduce Gang 'NO.1' family members

In this boring honor day 14th October 2007 . Hereby we are proudly to announce that Gang NO.1 is officially form. Our family have our great objective to come over this world to rule guide all the stupid human, bring over destruction love to the world. We can ensure that we are greater than Mafia.

We do not, I mean do not encourage any violent, so we of cause will guarantee our task to be achieve through showing other how kind we. So don't be scare...... we are bunch who bring good luck to you all (if you follow what we said), cause we know where you live.

Our family consist all string member who all great enough to scare charm others. With respect we introduce them who is:

of cause I'm the big boss la, you guys don't play play with me ah!

What!People got God Father, we have God Mother can't meh?!

Ya not to insult our memorable Irwin, but I was just Croc(Er Yi/2nd Aunt) :p

How bout me?! Of cause I'm Jaws(Sa Yi/3rd Aunt) and give you a little bite kiss anytime

All family must have their guardian since I so big except me who else can be on this post?!

Editor : Mr. Lou Yea
Photographer cum designer : Mrs bombomba

3 comments:

Wois said...

you refresh me one very old card game called Happy Family....

very warming family

Bombomba said...

Thank you wois ^^

Anonymous said...

My deAr,u don't waN tO ChangE tHe Pic yEt Ar??

pLs...la put some new pic the old 1 jz delete la....=.=




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...