Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ColLEaGuEs....^^

Today is my first day work after back from my PERTH holidays, whole day I feel very fresh after recharge from holidays, is really a wonderful trip for me, Lou Yea having a group of very nice colleagues with him, before went to PERTH I kind of worry but after the trip I feel happy and comfort cause I was enjoying the trip with group of people who are very fun and kind. Give me some times to edit the photo k, if want to see nice photo of cause will share by Lou Yea, he take a lot of nice photos. Today I already share my photo to my colleagues, tick seng (one of my colleague) immediately said that he like photos that taken by Lou Yea very much… see so many admire luckily only like his photos.

Now already 7:48pm but only finish 5% of my working schedule. Just open a file with all my photo collection, wish to share some of my photos here. 17 months I work here, everyday like a war for me, jobs keep coming in without realizing, yet… I’m happy. Happy with people around us, I have very nice colleagues also, who cheer me up daily. Frankly works can’t be perfect without a comfort environment.

This is Joshua birthday, we celebrate it in LEVEN's house, shiphine and leven cook for us, is a very nice and meaningful meal which we can't buy with money, josh really happy with this celebration see his smile ^^

We having a farewell with Leven (the girl who stand in the middle with black blouse), because of her I dare to sing in karaoke, yet she still complain my sound very poor that’s why effect her quality in singing too T_T!!! Anyway I miss her very much. Hope she can find a good job soon.

Above was two of my company Gala dinner, company often will have this kind of function or gala dinner for our customers, beside working we also create a lots of memory for ourselves. Every step means a lot for me. First picture was an oldies night well follow by a cowboy night. Actually there is lots of picture that i can share T_T....



No comments:




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...