Monday, September 17, 2007

Free time with my angel

Together with a 2 years old children really got a lot of things that we can play together, that day while nobody at home, after bath I help her to tide up her hair with towel, first I though sure she will feel very uncomfortable yet when she look through the mirror her expression is….”Wa… mei mei ar (means beautiful ..^^)” than she give a few post for me to take photo.






She really cheer my life up, nowadays she talk a lot, she got a lot of funny ideas of cause all this happen when she wasn't crying...

2 comments:

冷血 said...

ooo......
dear, you r ur mama punya model geh...
so pretty
hehe :-P

Bombomba said...

of cos pretty like mama me lol




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...