Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thank you Chris^^

Before went to PERTH dear Chris had borrowed me a jacket, when I show it to my daughter she was so excited and want to wear it, after put it on, she was so happy running here and there… end up I need to spend some times to persuade her in order to take off the jacket.

I wish to take this opportunity to say thank you to my pretty colleague – Chris chai let me feel warm even with the temperature under 10°C. Thanks ya^^

She look like a little penguin with this jacket.

I can feel that she was very hot...


Who s Aunt Chris, here she is^^

1 comment:

冷血 said...

haha....little mouse-- 小老鼠。。。。
呵呵..hehe so cute.

o...no aunt chris again lu..
is call "Lin Tai"




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...