Friday, September 21, 2007

Today i'm feeling so good

Yesterday I need to take leave cause mom need to attend cousin wedding, of course I won’t miss this opportunity go shopping with my little girl and sister. I love shopping in weekday, compare with crowded weekend… no parking, many people, plus plus plus…

We mainly shop in Jaya Jusco, cause Jusco having 23rd anniversary sales plus Hari Raya. Here I need to special thanks for Lou Yea because he sponsor in all the EXPENSES lol… and again "Happy Anniversary" although we buy a lot of things yet we didn’t forget to buy you a present ma, and also thanks for my sis – Yee for accompany me whole day, I’m kind of people who need accompanies luckily mom get me 3 sisters and 1 brother, I often spend my times with two little sisters. I love you gals ya^^

Today I feel extremely light, maybe as what Lou Yea said I do enjoy my shopping and today have a nice breakfast although need to pay RM5 to company because of being late for 0:04 minutes T_T!!! And also receive few photo magazines from 星仔

Today feelings just like when back from PERTH, sometimes holidays really can release stress & tension in work place, So people out there beside work don’t forget your life ya^^

At last I know yesterday was a busy day for my lovely colleagues, feel sorry for them too, anyway I know my handsome art director, pretty junior art director, creative designer – Joshua King and two juniors will happy for me getting wonderful holiday right hehe

No comments:




用现在抓住未来!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...